About Me

My photo
I have completely overcome eating disorders which emerged during my young womanhood, and I have also overcome addiction to cigarettes and marijuana. I am not interested in 12-step approaches to treatment for addictions. However, I do support Moderation Management as a beneficial therapeutic community, and I have found members of that group to be loving, supportive, patient, and kind. Feel free to email me at eviebie@gmail.com

Thursday, May 10, 2012

"Do you have the patience to wait until your mud settles, and the water is clear? Can you remain unmoving until the right action arises by itself?” ~ Lao-tzu

The answer was "no. I don't." And, I didn't. But, let me say this...the pink lotus is a flower that grows through mud at the bottom of ponds, and arises above the water. Since then, I have discovered many such flowers growing out of my own muddy waters.


This week has been no exception.

Thank you, friends.

2 comments:

  1. Welcome back chica, I missed you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful blog. Will visit often and hope for more posts.

    ReplyDelete